Help advanced research on how to treat early diabetic retinopathy
What Is The Study About?
The study is being done to find out more information on whether a pill taken daily by mouth can slow or prevent the worsening of diabetic retinopathy
Who Can Participate?
- Adults age 18 to 80 with diabetic retinopathy.
- Able to attend visits with the study eye doctor for the next four years.
- You will contribute to a better understanding of this disease and treatment
- You will add to new knowledge that may help others in the future.
- The study medication is provided at no cost, and participants receive gift cards at each study visit.
Contact the study coordinator (below) to find out more information and reference “DRCR Protocol AF”
Name: Ginny Bell, CRC
Address: 3824 Oakwater Circle
Orlando, Florida 32806